The neighborhood is in the northwest quadrant of Washington, DC, and within walking distance of the Metro, 14th Street, Columbia Heights, and Adams Morgan. The community is home to about 10,000 people.
The Vintage apartments on the 16th St, give residents style and convenience. To the east of Mount Pleasant is farmer market and trendy shops. West you will find the urban Columbia Heights where there is a variety of dining, shopping and social events. The Vintage apartments have a rooftop deck that gives 360 views of the city and enjoy the rooftop amenities like a dog run and lounging areas.
The Vintage provides residents with clean, modern, and spacious common areas an amenity that keep residents entertained.
The Vintage on 16th Apartments ranks high in walkability. The Columbia Heights Metro station is a seven-minute walk where residents have access to the blue, yellow, and green Metrorail line. Parks are abundant in the neighborhood, too, that include curb parking. Residents can walk or bike to do their errands.
The amenities at the Vintage, DC, are designed to provide the ultimate in style, convenience, and comfort for their residents.
- Entertainment – each apartment comes pre-wired for high-speed internet access and cable
- Kitchens – custom kitchen cabinetry with quartz counters and soft-close drawers
- Appliances – upgraded appliances featuring stainless steel bottom-freezer refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal and microwave
- Design – thoughtfully designed studios, one, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes
- Storage – each apartment come with spacious closets
- Patios – vast patios availability
Where a century ago stood a church, today the space has been given new life as the Vintage apartments with welcoming facilities.
- Complimentary bike storage – a bike room that features a repair room for those last-minute breakdowns
- Media room – the opportunity to reserve the media room for more extensive film screenings
- Gym – 24-hour fitness center and resident lounge
- On-site maintenance – on-site maintenance available 24 hours for any emergencies that may occur
- Public Transportation – the Columbia Heights Metro is a short walk away
- Pet-friendly- the rooftop features a dog run and dog washing station
A quick search on Google Reviews shows that The Vintage is ranked high for its accommodations, maintenance and office staff.
“I have been here one month, but so far it’s been great. People are amicable and accommodating. Maintenance, office staff, concierge – can’t say enough how great are these people. They are kind and caring and are always there to help you. The building itself is nice, our apartment is beautiful and the kitchen appliances are gorgeous. The amenities are great and well-maintained. Thank you, the Vintage, on 16th st for EVERYTHING!” – E.G.
“We moved in recently and couldn’t be happier. The management was very helpful and responsive any time we had a question. Our apartment is very spacious and comfortable, and the best part is that we feel like we’re living in the height of luxury. Great amenities and terrace. Definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a cozy apartment right in the city.” – L.J.
“This is an outstanding place! The community knows each other and the office knows everyone’s names! I love this place and will miss my new friends from here. Sad to leave, but I have to relocate to another state. The community is immaculately clean and well-maintained. The apartments are nice too. However, the staff that works here make a huge difference! They are AMAZING and will make you feel at home from the first day. Definitely check it out, you won’t regret!” – M.R.
The Vintage has renovated the space by building beautiful, luxurious apartments in the heart of Mount Pleasant. The approach at the Vintage is enriched urban life with a peaceful perspective of suburban life.