Growing cannabis requires special skills, and the same applies to harvesting it, as you don’t want to spoil your crop by approaching it the wrong way. Despite what some people may think, harvesting marijuana is a tedious process, as you need to be extremely attentive to get a high-quality product. One of the tools that can help you make the process easier and more efficient is a trimming tray.
Advantages of Using a Trimming Tray
The best trimming tray options are created specifically for harvesting cannabis because they have an ergonomic shape and are easy to hold during this task. The reasons why it’s a good idea to get a trimming tray for your crops to include the following:
- Using a trimming tray saves you from exerting too much effort, so your hands and back won’t get as tired.
- You can stay more attentive for a long time because the process becomes easier.
- A trimming tray usually comes with a mesh that helps get rid of trichomes, pollen, and other debris while you sort through the buds.
- Compared to a standard bowl or other equipment, a special trimming tray is usually non-slip and has a low wall closer to you for added convenience.
- A trimming tray is easier to clean compared to the entire workplace or a table that will inevitably get dirty if you work without special equipment.
Use Special Equipment for Effective Work
A trimming tray is an inexpensive piece of equipment that is worth every penny, especially when you have a large harvest. It allows you to do the job better while making sure that you don’t get too tired.
Do you think using a trimming tray is an important step? Tell us about your experience with it in the comments and share this article with those who may be interested.